Nick Welcomes his neighbors

Hi!  I’m Nick.  And I’m welcoming my new neighbors.  I did that by delivering blueberry muffins.  They live just across the street.  We put the muffins on a plate, and walked across the street.  Then, we rang the doorbell, and  two little white puppies started barking.  The male neighbor answered the door, and we explained how we were delivering the muffins.   They thanked us and we walked back to our house.

Nick passes on his coin to his neighbors

What we did with the coin was  we took the coin to some neighbors that we know  with a plate of brownies.  We gave them the coin and they said they would pass it on with another act of kindness.  And that’s how I welcomed my new neighbors.

About these ads

About Karen Pez Weaver

Teacher of amazing children, lover of adventure, believer in the power of ONE.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Nick Welcomes his neighbors

1. Alex says:

That was very thoughtful of you, and I hope you become friends soon.

2. Mrs. Veldink says:

WOW! What a great idea to welcome our new neighbors! I bet they feel really good about moving into our neighborhood. They are lucky to live right across the street from you! I am sure you will see them a lot more when the weather gets nicer. Thanks for being so kind and thoughtful!

3. Maddie.A. says:

GOOD JOB NICK,YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Susan VanTimmeren says:

Nick, I remember when my neighbors did this for me when we moved in! It really starts the new friendship off to a good start! Way to go! I bet your kindness will be contagious!

5. Matthew says:

you are awesome, Nick, way to welcome your new neighbors!!!

6. What a SWEET way to welcome your new neighbors! HA! Get it?!

7. Ali D says:

Way to pass the kindness!!!!!! And a yummy treat.