Cullins Candy Kindness

On Tuesday March 6, 2012, Dayton, Grayson, and Chad did a KIDS KINDNESS to Mrs. Cullin, a 6th grade teacher at Sandy Hill. Our kindness included giving her two pounds of mini tootsie rolls and, of course, the mandatory “Kids Kindness Coin!” Every day after lunch she needs just a little chocolate. She was very happy and thankful and is enjoying her tootsie rolls. Mrs. Cullin ROCKS!!!!!!

About these ads

About Karen Pez Weaver

Teacher of amazing children, lover of adventure, believer in the power of ONE.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Cullins Candy Kindness

1. AshBash says:

You are a great teacher and deserve a KINDNESS!

• I agree, AshBash!? (I am sorry it’s just that name seems a little peculiar!) I asked Mrs. Cullin If she liked the kindness after I saw it on the Blog. Of course, she said “I loved it!”. She reeaallly loves tootsie rolls! I am glad that someone finally did a kindness for her!

By the way, how did you come up with a name like that Ashton or Ashley? (Unless you are someone I know, but still!)

2. Mrs. Cullin says:

What a wonderful surprise to start off my day! I was so surprised and truly humbled that I was chosen as a Kindness Coin recipient. Thank you!!

(And thanks for your kind words AshBash and Ashley!)

3. Hannah Banana says:

That was so nice!

4. Mrs. Cullin says:

I am happy to report that I passed the Kindness Coin onto Mrs. VanderVeer, a substitute teacher and parent volunteer at Sandy Hill. She is one of the kindest people I know, always smiling and offering encouraging words to those around her. She says she is looking forward to a yummy meal at Panera Bread with the gift card I gave her!

5. Mom says:

You boys are very kind and thoughtful! Keep up the kindness.

6. Josh VaderWoudy(Toy Story) :) says:

So cool new stash

7. Josh VaderWoudy(Toy Story) :) says:

I used to be in ACT but moved this year and am very sad I can’t be a part of this :(