I add a smile to a teachers face

She was so excited! She hugged me like seven times. She said,”I saw teachers getting kindness coins and I was hoping someone would give me one!!!”

Quinn passes on a KINDNESS COIN with his cupcakes.

I gave Mrs. U’ren homemade cupcakes and a letter.  She read my letter and almost cried.  She said,”Tomorrow you’ll see me and I’ll be 500 pounds!” Then she laughed out loud.  I made her day and put a smile on both of our faces!!!!!!!!

QUINN :)

About these ads

About Karen Pez Weaver

Teacher of amazing children, lover of adventure, believer in the power of ONE.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to I add a smile to a teachers face

1. NarwhalDude17 says:

congradulations Quinn that put a smile on her face :):):)

2. ferg says:

very cool

3. Ferg says:

very cool B)

4. Mrs. U'Ren says:

Quinn certainly made my day with his act of kindness. I love the ACT coins of kindness and look forward to passing mine on!

5. Ferg says:

Hi NarwhalDude17

6. That is wonderful! I think that your teacher’s statement about her being 200 lbs the next day was soooo funny!

7. Jane says:

I just found your website thanks to Mrs. Weaver and am so glad I did! I love it! Great job for helping to instill wonderful values in the kids at Jenison!

8. Mrs. Bergeon says:

I remember when Quinn also showed his Kindness by raising money for Haiti – as a second grader! Nice, job / Kind heart, Quinn!

9. Mrs. U'Ren says:

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know I passed my Kindness Coin on! I presented it to Mrs. MaryBeth Vachon, 5th grade teacher at Rosewood Elementary. I found some cupcakes made by the Vachon company (crazy coincidence) and wrote a note telling Mrs. Vachon what an outstanding teacher she is. Mrs. Vachon has an amazing way of connecting with students and making school fun and memorable. I can’t wait to hear where this Kindness Coin goes next!

10. Hannah Banana says:

So funny and sweet!!!!

11. LMK :D says:

Thats really nice of you. Great job!!!!