Kookies for Kate(or Kops)

Zach: Owen, Brock, and I decided to make cookies for the cops, thanking them for their service. After making the cookies, we drove to the cops but they weren’t there.But we took a bunch of pictures. Now, plan B…sheriff’s Department.

Owen: When we got to the Sheriff’s Department we went to the door and it was open so we went in. There were signs everywhere that said ” you are under video and audio surveilance.” It was very weird. Plan B… Fail! So on to plan C, we decidedĀ  to go to Kate Veldink’s house.

Brock:When we got to Kate’s house, Olivia was in her driveway with her friend. She said her sister Kate was inside. Both Kate and Olivia have a disease called AT, which doesn’t allow them much movement in their legs.And Kate just had surgery on her Achilles tendon. When we got inside, Mrs. Veldink was very grateful for the cookies and was overjoyed that we decided to help Kate and Olivia. We gave the coin to Mrs. Veldink.

About these ads

About Karen Pez Weaver

Teacher of amazing children, lover of adventure, believer in the power of ONE.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Kookies for Kate(or Kops)

1. Your Kindness is wonderful, if there were more guys like you,it would be a much better world,keep up the good work.Doesn’t it feel great to be able to do these kind of things Grandpa Pat & Jo An

2. Billy says:

Zach Brock Owen you are all very nice people. Please do more nice things for people.

3. Andrea Wright says:

Very neat story! Very proud of you Owen!! (Zach and Brock also!!)
    Aunt Annie :)

4. Those who “Pay” often reap the most. It is an amazing process and one worth repeating every day in life. Carry on Owen and friends.

5. Rosemary Dubail says:

I was so pleased to hear of your pay forward kindness, Owen, Brock and Zach. I’m sure Kate and her family enjoyed the cookies. And we enjoy your good heartedness!! !
    Sending love,

Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Newell

6. Ella Uganski who is in the 3rd grade says:

That is so cool! That is great that you tried to give cookies to people who work hard for us and then and then thought of someone else whose day would be made by your cookies. I am just stunned! Great job boys!

7. The wolma's says:

So proud of you boys! Way to pay it forward! I am sure the Veldink’s loved the cookies and your kindness!

8. Jim Wright says:

Way to go! Grandma and I are very proud of you boys. Keep up the good deeds; always be kind to others. I bet Kate loved the cookies.

9. Mrs. Barr says:

Wow!!! I can not wait to hear more about your kindness adventures!! Thank you for making differences in the lives of others!

10. Mrs. Roper says:

What an awesome act of kindness! My father is a recently retired police officer, and I know that those who read this will be thinking, “Wow…what great, thoughtful kids!”, just as I am! You boys are tremendous and we are so blessed to be able to learn from such amazing students! Keep up the selfless works. I get goose bumps just thinking about the ball you boys started rolling and how it will impact others’ lives as this kindness continues! WOW!